Skip to main content

Dental Floss and Toxins

Toxins are a part of our world, it's unavoidable.  But toxins that we voluntarily put in our body are avoidable.  This is an article posted in USA Today on January 10, 2019 which cautions against using floss that is treated with PFAS, a potentially toxic chemical used as a gliding agent.  I would suggest reading this article and looking at the links associated with it to make an informed decision regarding what you put in your mouth. floss Clink on this link for the article or look at the address listed below: Also, here is an explanation by the Environmental Protection Agency about what PFAS's are and why they are a concern for our health:

Back to top